Pro-Tec Street Gear Junior 3 Pack Red/White/Black.
The Pro-Tec Junior 3-Pack is a scaled-down version of the Pro-Tec street pads and wrist guards, made to fit the next generation of shredders.
Pro-Tec sets the industry standard for innovative protective gear. Using durable fabrics, impact absorbing foams, and full-coverage hard-caps to provide maximum protection without restricting movement.
• Locked in EVA foam, a combination of thick and thin padding with an ergonomic design that “locks in” your knees for optimal fit and maximum protection.
• Ballistic Nylon, ultra-tough ballistic nylon that resists tears and protects your knees from skids and scrapes.
• Hard Cap, a curved cap that allows better fit and protection.
• Perforated Neoprene, allows for better ventilation keeping you cool and dry.
• 1 Pair of Youth Street Knee Pads & 1 Pair of Youth Street Elbow Pads.
• 1 pair of Youth Wrist Guards.
• Materials: Terylene 38%, Polypropylene 20%, Nylon 18%, Polyurethane 20%, EVA 4%
• Certification: CE EN 14120.
Preserve the longevity of your pads and wash them by hand with mild soap and cold water, air to dry.
Free Delivery (UK Only)
We aim for same day dispatch on all orders received before 3pm Monday-Friday. Orders received over the weekend will be shipped the following Monday.
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Only)
With this service we offer guaranteed next working day delivery and same day dispatch on all orders received before 3pm Monday-Friday. Orders for next working day cannot be processed after 3pm. Next working day orders placed after this time will take two working days to arrive. Working days do not include public holidays and weekends.
Visit our delivery page to see our delivery charges for UK and international orders.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason you have 28 days from the date of receiving the goods to return them to us for a full refund or exchange. The goods must be in perfect original condition with all the tags attached. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and we suggest you return your goods using recorded or registered post. Include a note with your contact details and order number and let us know if you would prefer a refund or exchange. We can also accept returns from online orders in our Manchester shop. Read our full returns policy